YES, THAT OIL CHANGE IS IMPORTANT
Engines are really tough on motor oil so make sure you have yours changed at the recommended service intervals. Engines experience a significant amount of friction and heat while also having to deal with pollutants.... eventually, all this will cause the oil to lose its ability to lubricate and cool properly. This can result in major damage to your engine. Changing your oil easy and cost effective way to protect your vehicle.
I know we all used to seeing the dash warning light come on and thinking "I need to get that oil change done soon". But then we get busy and start ignoring that light. BAD IDEA! Ignoring that small maintenance can cause serious issues and no one wants a big bill that can result from service neglect.
Oil & Lube Warning Signs that we don't want to see.
- Your dash warning light comes on - we are all used to that.
- You notice leaks/puddles under your car
- Dip stick inspection shows oil or fluid loss soon after adding oil or fluids
- Your oil pressure light comes on, flickers or stays on
- You see oil in the spark plug wells and oil film on different parts of the engine
- Your transmission is not shifting smoothly
At Auto Care by Kenely in Orangevale CA we take the time to do an inspection with your oil change to help our local drivers save money on large repair costs. It our way of keeping you safe and part of our commitment to quality service! See our team of professional mechanics at 8944 Greenback Lane in Orangevale, where service comes first every day!
Thank you for visiting Auto Care By Kenely, Inc in Orangevale, CA. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.